Internship CBS / Continuous Improvement ľ Manufacturing TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship CBS / Continuous Improvement ľ Manufacturing TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
If you are still a student, you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our Electronics Manufacturing Plant!
The CBS student supports the department activities within the Shop Floor and Admin area, using digital tools (MS Power BI, Jira, etc.) and Continuous Improvement Methodologies (5S, Problem Solving, Lean Manufacturing) in the daily activities.Qualifications
Our new colleague should:
- Be enrolled in Technical University;
- Offer support in different workshops, trainings, projects;
- Keep contact with Plant leaders to support them with their strategic projects;
- Support the development of CBS thinking/mindset of employees & the establishment the CBS principles and methods throughout the Plant's processes;
- Have strong English & Microsoft Office skills;
- Be available for a 4h/6h/day working schedule;
- Identify potentials in operation and in administration to make the Plant more efficient and waste free.
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.