The position is part of a newly formed team: Digital Capabilities team part of the DigiOps programme. As a ServiceNow integration developer you will be responsible for developing and supporting delivery of various integrations and applications required for strategic business growth. You will provide technical expertise, have ownership on end-to-end IT project delivery.Responsibilities
- Analyse and understand customer needs, draft and implement solutions, and overall take ownership of the development and delivery process
- Understands the End to end project timelines and sprint level objectives to deliver software deliverables to the required/expected quality
- Implements new/improved software development processes and best practices
- 2+ years of experience on ServiceNow development
- Experienced in multi-tier web architecture
- Ability to envision the customer experience when developing front ends
- Knowledge or experience with relational databases
- Familiarity with REST API's, JSON, XML, SOAP
- Significant experience in software development methodologies and Agile based delivery
- Strong verbal and written communication English skills
- Energetic person able to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to think laterally to solve business problems
- Ability to learn quickly
- Creative, results driven, self-motivated, and solutions oriented
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude, exhibits self-confidence
- Excellent organizing and time management skills
- Financial markets experience
- Good experience in Business and Technical Analysis
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.