Program Controller PSS ľ CSC (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Program Controller PSS ľ CSC (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Program Controlling is responsible for driving the future profitability of the business with detailed cost and price knowledge. The main goal is to understand, evaluate and track the development of the engineering costs, manufacturing costs and sales price and drive the achievement of the target costs to secure the economic future of the business.
As a Program Controller in our department you will be part of an International Team.
Your tasks are to:
- Perform financial calculation for Customer Quotes
- Calculate all Customer Responses (e.g., change requests) in all project life phases
- Prepare Cost breakdown calculation and explanation of price bridges for cross regional or successor quotes
- Support Invest controlling in Capital Requests creation
- Support Project Managers and Sales with Financial Navigation
- Create transparent and comprehensible Management Summaries and Presentations
- Support sales during Customer Cost Discussions and Manage the Open Book Policy
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- University or Master's Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.