React Front-End Engineer
LSEG Workspace framework services Development team is in charge of delivering services for the new LSEG flagship product.
The team is working on Chrome Extension and Refinitiv Framework services, which provide capabilities like observable state storage and sharing, file downloads, screenshot annotation.
We are following best engineering practises, working on Agile with cutting edge web technologies, React is used in some projects.
- Participation in the overall Workspace framework services design and browser extension creation
- Working in an iterative and incremental environment
- Maintaining existing systems, proactive monitoring and suggesting necessary changes to ensure good customer experience.
- Interacting with BI and the team to demonstrate and clarify requirements
- Ensure good practices such as CI/CD and automated testing
- Accountable for quality of deliveries
Skills and Experiences:
- 3+ years of experience in Front End development
- Scalability and performance oriented
- React, Webpack
- CI/CD, Automated testing and other
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science
- Good communication skills, ability to work remotely with BI teams (London), with other team members and others development teams (Eastern Europe, Paris, Bangkok)
- Ability to collaborate successfully across geography boundaries, time-zones, cultural differences, etc.
- Demonstrate multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative and looking to industry standards and trends
- Ability to self-motivate and hold enthusiasm to see tasks through to completion
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.