Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Pendl & Piswanger Romania active
View all jobs HSE Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Pendl & Piswanger Romania|
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
HSE MANAGER LOCATION: Dragasani, Valcea
COMPANY:Our client is part of one of the leading international players on the world stage of metal forming and assembly of automotive components, with a manufacturing site in Dragasani, Valcea County.
ROLE: The HSE (EHS) Manager will be responsible to coordinate plant safety initiatives, actively engage with the manufacturing and offices personnel and to develop a HSE strategy for the site in line with Global strategy and ensure a smooth deployment. Working as part of the operations team, the HSE Manager will continuously improve the Environmental and Safety performance of the plant towards the goals of zero harm and full legal compliance. Will assure the company’s Integrated Management Systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001, etc. Will ensure corporative and national legislative compliance, develop, and maintain ISO systems, develop an autonomous HSE culture, promote defined Health and Wellness programs. Will define HSE standard operating procedures, provide HSE training, develop risk identification and reduction awareness and methods.
- Technical studies: Bachelor’s degree and postgraduate studies, Health & Safety diplomas, including diploma in environmental management systems, ideally Certified internal auditor (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001), SSM Certification
- Experience in leading an HSE team in a fast-moving 24/7 environment is required (4 - 5 years) with 5+ years in automotive industry or related experience, min 3 years in similar position
- Experience of dealing with audits and managing compliance improvement programs at pace and to high standards.
- Experience of Lean methodologies is desirable.
- Must have exceptional skills in building interpersonal relationships, including high degree of tact, diplomacy and ability to influence.
- Effective interfaces with employees at all organizational levels with excellent communication skills, very well-organized, adaptable.
- Ms. Office proficient (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Working in a multinational environment English fluency is a must as well as SAP ERP.
- Availability for temporary or ideally permanent relocation to Dragasani, Valcea county is mandatory. However, the role will have the possibility to work in a hybrid setup but minimum 3 days / week should be onsite.
- Develop, manage and maintain a list of applicable legislation/standard/Corporate of business and provide interactive, hands-on leadership to the local HSE team
- Manage the legal fulfillment of all HS&E topics and requirements and liaise with local authorities and maintains all HSE related permits.
- Assigning work and managing workloads of HSE team, providing guidance and feedback for team members in accomplishing tasks and goals; setting expectations and clarifying responsibilities.
- Analyze HSE data to populate and use Safety, Environmental and Health Pillar Boards to define, implement and deliver HSE objectives.
- Continuously inspect and evaluate the environment, equipment, processes, and workplace to ensure compliance with legal safety regulations, corporation, and industry standards.
- Promote, develop and train HSE initiatives to drive to an autonomous HSE culture.
- Manage HSE departmental budget to ensure that all costs are correctly planned
- Develop and maintain strategic Emergency plan, contact person defined as a site contact for communication and resolution of work-related accidents and occupational diseases in relation to external parties
- Owner of the key HSE metrics implementation, monitoring, reporting in the plant. Drive improvement activities to achieve goals and minimize plant exposure (continuous improvement approach).
- Define, develop and implement formal educational campaigns & initiatives to ensure that plant’s workforce, contractors, visitors, etc understand and comply with diverse types of HS&E related requirements
- Identifies safety and environmental opportunities and develop solutions of corrective actions.
- Assists with training for operators and maintenance staff complies with all HSE standards, assures good housekeeping practices following 5S systems, enforce plant rules and safety regulations, consistent with the corporate values.
- Coordinating overall sustainability initiatives through environmental protection and work safety culture programs.
- Our client is part of one of the leading international players on the world stage of metal forming and assembly of automotive components with a very long-term vision and a delegation of entrepreneurship to its people, meaning high levels of responsibility and autonomy.
- This is a challenging role with an important impact on local and global organization which is committed to ensure a safe and secure work environment and ask our employees to act responsibly in order to achieve zero accidents, work-related injuries and illnesses.
- As of 31 December 2021, 76% of the facilities had achieved certification for ISO 45001. ISO 45001 is the most widely recognized health & safety risk management standard in the automotive sector. The aim of the Group is for all plants to be certified to ISO 45001 by 2025.
- Among the various initiatives to reach and maintain such results, "Safety Days" are carried out for training purposes and to raise awareness on topics related to health and safety at the workplace; Safety Days are held on a rotational basis at the main facilities of the Group. The sessions are mainly directed at employees, but may also involve their families, in order to underline how a health and safety culture is important everywhere, not only in the workplace.
- The Group requires robust health and safety measures to also be in place for visitors to Group facilities and to activities carried out on site by subcontractors.
- The Group aims to carry out its activities in full compliance with current legislation and standards in every region and is committed to promote continuous improvement and prevention initiatives in its manufacturing processes to reduce negative environmental impacts and to optimize the use of resources. To this end:
- all Group plants are required to monitor and reach the annual improvement goals set for indicators related to emissions, energy consumption, waste, and water consumption.
- As of 31 December 2021, 83% of the plants have ISO 14001 certification, which is the most widely recognized environmental risk management standard in the automotive sector;
- Working in our client’s organization offers the opportunity to work in a global manufacturing dynamic context and in multicultural teams.
- Performance bonus
- Annual bonus
- Medical subscription
- Transport cost reimbursement
- Mobile phone
- Meal vouchers
Raporteaza eroarea la