Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
FinStarter Program EMEA - HR
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
FinStart Rotational Program – Human Resources
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our HR rotational development program, titled FinStart Program, starting in Summer 2023. Our 2-year training and development program will equip you with the knowledge and skills to take on real responsibility in our demanding environment, allowing you to grow your skillset and Finastra’s business objectives at the same time.
Here’s what you can expect.
The successful candidate for this exciting, key role will be part of the Global HR team and will move through different specialist HR functions, undertaking duties that are designed to ensure the individual gains a broad and varied HR knowledge and can put knowledge into operational practice. The role will rotate through different teams, and responsibilities will be assigned for each rotation.
You will be given real responsibilities right from day 1 and whatever you are working on, will stretch your problem-solving skills and introduce you to people at all levels of management. It will be a challenging scheme consistently testing your abilities and capabilities, but equally there is plenty of support from your mentor, section manager, and colleagues.
What you’ll do.
This interesting role will provide you exposure to a variety of tasks and projects within HR, which may include:
- Talent Attraction
- Understand and engage in building policies, processes, and procedures
- Get involved with employer branding, and support in positioning Finastra as an employer of choice
- Total Rewards
- Assist with reward analysis and modelling
- Assist with compiling compensation data
- Understand external benchmarking and evaluation, put this to practical use
- Assist with people analytics, compiling data and managing information
- Talent Management
- Work on imbedding the competencies and values across the business
- Assist with the talent assessment process, evaluation, and action planning
- HR Operations
- Assist with employee relations’ issues
- Assist in the annual Employee Engagement Survey, action planning and reporting
- Assist with attendance, absence, maternity, and other employee related processes
- Adhere and support on global annual processes such as talent review, pay review and the management bonus scheme
- Engagement & Communication
- Assist with internal communications content creation and channel management
- Assist with building tools and processes to improve engagement and communication within the HR community and wider enabling functions
What you’ll need.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree in HR, Business, and other related disciplines
- Capable at organizing and structuring work
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Core Office 365 skills and other digital tools
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner with a desire to put academic theories into practice
- A strong and committed drive to pursue a career in HR
- Fluency in an additional language (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop and grow within a friendly and team-orientated international business.
Raporteaza eroarea la