Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Test Engineer, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Test Engineer, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- University degree in technical field is a requirement
- Minimum 3 years of experience in engineering area
- Experience in optimizing and developing production processes
- Experience in embedded software development on server infrastructure (Linux) is a plus
- Ability to present achievements and challenges to management
- High commitment to company, plant, and department targets
- Ability to deal with conflict and have a structured and solving problem systematic approach
- Team orientation, team-player
- Good communication skills
- Advanced English skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Planning test process, customization, installation release and operation with maintenance & spare parts
- Installation of test equipment
- Standardization in test area for Cluj Plant
- Following the KPIs by proper reporting and deriving continuous improvements for the product
- Maintenance planned and monitored for the products responsible for the supporting process definitions
- Following escalation plan as 2nd level support
- Supporting ramp up and series production
- Support cost tracking and cost reduction processes by sustainable and fast problem solving, detailed reporting and providing proposals on optimization
- CN responsible for Cluj Plant
- Responsible for DMD implementation in Cluj Plant
- Test systems development and configuration
- Software application development
- Training technicians and engineers
Raporteaza eroarea la