Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Trainee with French
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. Michelin has over 4500 employees in Romania: 3 factories (2 in Zalău and 1 in Florești - Prahova), as well as a commercial network, and a center for shared services, in Bucharest. The office in Bucharest also hosts the coordination center for the Central Europe region.
In 2020-2022, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
LET’S INSPIRE MOTION FOR LIFE
Where do success and ideas come from? We strongly believe they come from collective intelligence.
Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries.
What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.
That’s our mission as an employer: inspiring innovation in all of us, to build a better life in motion for you and for everyone.
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job. "All-season" internships give you the flexibility you need: various domains to train in, part-time or full-time schedule, multiple sessions throughout the year, with varying durations (3 to 12 months, depending on the department).
Let's inspire motion for life! No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
This role is based in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate & Business Services, where more than 700 colleagues deliver excellence in Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration, Personnel and Service Management.
What we are looking for:
* Interested in developing yourself;
* Take pride in your team spirit;
* Curious and organized;
* You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches;
* Task-oriented and show initiative;
* Passionate to learn more about the business, databases, analytics and data accuracy;
* A good communicator, both in English or French;
* A wizard in Excel.
As a Order to Cash Trainee, you will:
* Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things;
* Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
* Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects
* Captures, records and commits customer orders according to customer needs, agreement and defined service level;
* Handles customer orders portfolio and monitors execution;
* Liaise with the relevant partners to ensure on-time deliveries and service commitment;
* Proactively alerts customer in case of any event, delay or failure regarding the service commitment and engages in the search for a solution to the customer;
* Captures customer's requests & claims;
* Shares recurring problems with the relevant internal partner(s) in order to find solutions.
* Seizes opportunity to up-sell and cross-sell in response to Customer orders, requests and portfolio management.
* Applies standards and procedures (including internal control rules & embargo).
In Michelin, we offer:
A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
Soft and hard skills trainings (online and in class)
Practice French in daily interactions with native speakers
Flexible work schedule;
Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
Private medical subscription;
Deduction of vacation costs;
Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
* We have a phone call to get to know each other;
* We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
* We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we'll send you an offer.
Raporteaza eroarea la