Senior Accountant, CljP
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Finance & Accounting
- University degree in Finance & Accounting
- In-depth Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures, local GAAP, IFRS and local tax legislation
- Language knowledge: fluent English
- Strong knowledge of computer applications: MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Knowledge in SAP or other ERP Systems preferred
- Independent and hardworking, self-motivated, well organized and responsible
- Reliable, accurate, team oriented, able to work under time pressure, strong attention to details, flexibility, analytical skills, strong numeracy skills
Additional skills that are considered a plus:
- German language
- CECCAR / ACCA certificate
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- Responsible for General Ledger according to IFRS and Local GAP regulations
- Performs periodic reviews of the trial balance & reconciliations of accounts and ensure accuracy of accounting information
- Supports preparing statutory semestrial and annual financial statements (forms 10-40) and supports the preparation of the statutory financial statements and IFRS Group reporting package
- Prepares the statutory trial balance
- Strictly monitors the postings and balances of Provisions & accrued liabilities
- Creates / changes/maintains GL accounts
- Responsible for assigned Month End Closing MEC & Year End Closing YEC steps
- Reviews and recommends modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Actively participates to internal and external audit
- Responsible for year-end patrimony stocktaking
- Defining, documentation, visualization of local processes (work instructions)
- Support enhancement /roll-out of global and local projects and systems
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency / participate in root cause analysis of mistakes / errors and problem solving
- Drives Continuous Improvement in accounting process optimization and harmonization
- Ensure good communication with local/central departments
* Position also open for CljP associates willing to develop cross-functional in financial department
Additional information about the job:
For this job there is the possibility to work in a hybrid mode: Home Office, physical presence in Engineering Center Cluj-Napoca and physical presence in Jucu production Plant.
Raporteaza eroarea la