43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Capability Expert P&L Controlling - Remote Job
|Employer:||Bosch Service Solutions SRL|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Global Services description
As five-star service provider for our internal divisions, Bosch Global Business Services offers End-to-End processes that ensure the best possible customer experience.
Our long-term aim is to process all services from anywhere in the world and provide our solutions around the clock.
Working with us means being part of a diverse team, with dynamic colleagues as digital innovation center for internal business processes driving success together. Join our team as Future-Makers, Solution Innovators & Design Thinkers and help us to offer services that empower people to create technology that is invented for life.
- University degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Economics, Mathematics or Informatics;
- Minimum 2 years of experience requested in controlling, purchasing or finance area;
- Experience with end-to-end process transformation and leading meetings with all stakeholders involved;
- Work experience related to Business Warehouses;
- Proficient computer skills - MS Office, especially Excel , Macros, SAP various modules; Any other advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server, Power BI would be a plus;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any other language would be an advantage;
- Mentoring skills required;
- Systematic, precise and self-organized working style;
- A well-developed approach to problem solving and decision making;
- Structured, careful and analytical way of working;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way, resilient;
- Reliable and efficient concerning due dates;
- High customer and service orientation in international environment with high communication skills and being able to build relationships at all levels;
- Willingness to travel and to work in an intercultural environment.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50%-100% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
- Being part of virtual team member of Controlling Process Excellence (PT/CPE);
- Monitoring of data pipeline: SAP BW (BI@PT), Data Lake (REDLake), IBM PA;
- General process support within MEC (month end closing activities) for P&L related topics;
- Performing quality checks for master data and SG&A;
- Monitoring of allocation process for sales allowances and SG&A;
- Communicating with users regarding timelines and updates;
- Optimizing the processes in cooperation with business departments;
- Updating and providing standard reports to the BT Controlling Community;
- Preparing and executing processing of BT controlling data (Actuals, Forecasts);
- Ensuring good communication with the Shared Service Center and customer organization;
- Creating/updating Power BI reports/dashboards;
- Being involved in month end closing (data consolidation);
- Being involved in CF & BP processes with focus on improvement;
- Supporting in transition projects of BT controlling tasks from legal entities to the Shared Service Center;
- Preparing and updating desktop procedures, process and work instructions;
- Supporting of year end closing activities and maintain master data;
- Ensuring data quality in all process steps by validating data;
- Different additional tasks required by BT/CPE;
- Being responsibile for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from area of responsability and also interdepartamental procedure subcribed in SOCOS;
- Any other tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior.
Raporteaza eroarea la