LabVIEW Test Tools Developer Internship in SMY (TM)
As a LabVIEW Test Tools Developer your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop interactive test tools for new projects using LabVIEW and other programming languages used in system testing worldwide;
- Design complete test environments for new products;
- Implement innovative solutions for test automation;
- Offer worldwide support for the developed tools;
- Collaborate with the Project Test Manager, Project Manager, System Test Engineers to reach common project targets;
- Help improve the test process, test methods, test tools and test setups.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.Qualifications
- Student in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering);
- Good programming knowledge (LabVIEW is a plus);
- Basic knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
- Good english knowledge;
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la