|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• Graduated in the field of economics;
• Ability of working autonomous in defined processes and with a high degree of personal initiative;
• Ability to analyze and promote further process improvements;
• Experience in handling sales related tasks of SAP S/4 ERP;
• Experience in online shop or customer portal backends (especially in a SAP environment) would be an advantage;
• Experience in SAP AIN would be an advantage;
• Strong communication skills in English and German for intercompany and customer communication;
• Passion for digitalization.
• You are responsible for the user administration process tasks of our customer portal and linked applications and services, e.g. online shop or Instant Service;
• You will take care of incoming registrations and handle them according to processes, e.g. create tickets for customers, assign roles in the backend systems, clarifications;with responsible sales reps, link accounts from S/4 as well as uploading price list to the online shop and S/4;
• You will support with product related online shop backoffice tasks, like uploading lead times, uploading and maintenance of product;
• You will support with uploading and maintaining customer data in SAP AIN.
Raporteaza eroarea la