Accounts Receivable - Customer/Credit Risk Management
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• Experience in the Accounts Receivable credit & collections area;
• Experience in accounting, finance or a related field would be a plus;
• Experience in working with Credit Management tools;
• Knowledge about Credit Information agencies and insurance;
• At least 1year experience with Customer Risk evaluation and analysis activities;
• Experience in Risk Management for 1-2 years;
• Exposure to Credit Limit tasks;
• Good English language skills, Hungarian language is an advantage;
• Computer skills related to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• SAP Knowledge or different ERP;
• Self-confidence and decision making skills;
• Able to conduct/lead discussions with 3rd party stakeholders;
• Team player, confident, hard working person.
• Performs the Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections process;
• Processes and reconciles incoming customer payments in our ERP system (Cash application);
• Identifies overdue payments and executes dunning actions in strong collaboration with the local entity's Finance and Sales Managers;
• Executes the credit management process;
• Resolves open issues with the local entity;
• Raises Credit Notes post approval from local entity;
• Performs Accounts Receivable reconciliation (GL vs SL);
• Offers audit support for activities in scope;
• Assures ad hoc support for projects, initiatives.
Raporteaza eroarea la