IT Helpdesk Specialist with German
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Hybrid-Mixt (Partially Remote)|
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• Bachelor in IT is preferred;
• Minimal experience in a similar position;
• Good understanding of computer systems and networking;
• Very good knowledge of Windows 7,8 or 10;
• Basic knowledge of Remote Access;
• Fluent in German and English;
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
• Highly self-motivated.
• Provide first level support for all users with hardware, software and application issues;
• Ask customer targeted open-ended questions to quickly understand the root of the problem;
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses;
• Assist with on-boarding of new users;
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software;
• Document all implemented solutions;
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams;
• Offer remote support to allocated users;
• Manage users and rights in Active Directory;
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
Raporteaza eroarea la