43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Working within the Business Infrastructure Function, the role is responsible for providing the service management and overall governance for all products and services, directly attributed to the supported technology functions
Act as the central contact point for all Service engagement, operational processes and escalations, working with the business to meet customer expectations in line with strategy.
- Will take ownership of escalated issues and enquiries and manage to successful conclusion, ensuring clear communication
- Provide monthly service reporting and dashboards/metrics pertaining to the services taken from BIS and chair client service review meetings
- Manage customer key stakeholders and end user expectations, escalations
- Ensure adherence across BIS to Group Incident, Problem & Change processes as well as all IT Control Frameworks
- Responsibility for maintaining the BIS Service Catalogue ensuring that appropriately reflects status of BIS service offerings, KPIs and that underlying CMDB data for the services is correct
- Define new and ensure current KPIs are measured and reported together with directing teams to achieve to SLAs
- Responsible for periodic review of contractual documentation with respective business areas such as SLAs and Service Models to ensure that correctly reflect the services consumed and how they are delivered
- Seek and drive to evolve and improve Service Reporting and process of generating the reports to ensure they continue to meet the contractual, business, and regulatory requirements
- Reduce operational risk and focus on resilience / stability through proactive and close tracking of Audit, Control, PenTest, Vulnerability, EoL and Post incident review actions to ensure that they meet their targeted dates
- Ensure plans in-place to remediate identified audit actions
- Attendance at Global CAB and divisional CABs to ensure that infrastructure changes are well understood by all stakeholders and ensuring any potential conflicts are identified and managed
- Understanding of project delivery stages and collaborating with the clients and internal teams to drive delivery to agreed milestones
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline
- Experience in development and implementation of service management and support disciplines and processes
- Experience of analyzing, assessing and resolving complex technology requirements, problems and issues
- Strong knowledge and experience in ITIL
- Previous stakeholder management experience
- Service excellence mindset
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL processes and proven track record of implementation
- Excellent people, organisational and time management skills.
- Has the sustained energy and drive to work under pressure to tight deadlines with ability in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritises activities according to business and operational requirements
- Committed to ensuring accountability and ownership in all aspects of the role and influencing others to take the ownership in delivering service excellence.
- Strong communication skills with ability to judge and tailor communications appropriately to the audience
- Ability to form strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders with differing requirements with focus on providing service excellence and highest professional standards to all.
- Broad appreciation of technologies such as Operating systems, databases, networks
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders with potential conflicting views
- Strong leadership and team building, hands on, can do attitude. Must be prepared to lead by example to drive delivery
- Influence IT areas and Senior Managers into making successful IT decisions.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la