43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
IT-Expert for Logistic Packaging Processes, CljP
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Commercial/ Technical University degree in fields such as: Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering or comparable
Personality and Working Practice:
- excellent communication skills,
- strong intercultural collaboration skills,
- ability and willingness to work in a team
- strong analytical skills
- enthusiasm to actively influence an evolving system landscape
- willingness to travel (maximum 1 week/month)
Experience and Knowledge:
- strong IT-affinity
- experience in IT-projects
- profound knowledge of logistic packaging management and material flow processes
- user expertise in SAP-modules MM, WM respectively eWM is beneficial
- business fluent in English (mandatory),
- German (highly beneficial, but not mandatory)
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, with Home Office possibility;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
In the next years, the business division Chassis Systems Control (CC) will implement SAP S/4 with eWM and the new planning tool Kinaxis as well as the Bosch Manufacturing and Logistics Platform.
The aim is to harmonize Bosch IT in Logistics and Manufacturing in our plants worldwide. For the implementation, CC is building up a project organization in which you will contribute to project success by helping to shape our future processes as an expert with focus on the logistic packaging processes (packaging management, material flow).
As member of our project team:
- you represent the business division in the central automotive expert group for logistic packaging processes and act as interface between the project, the central expert group, and the Chassis Systems Control plants worldwide.
- you assume responsibility for analyzing packaging processes in our business division, define business process requirements and derive IT-requirements.
- you support in the realization of new functions in SAP S/4 and connected IT-systems (test case definition, functional tests, documentation)
- you promote defined processes to the Chassis Systems Control plants and advise plants concerning organizational changes.
- you actively contribute to training and the worldwide roll-out of the developed functions in collaboration with the Chassis Systems Control and central automotive project team.
Your role is based in Bosch Cluj Plant, Romania.
Raporteaza eroarea la