43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Software Project Manager for SAM Safety Control Units (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
With more than 15 years of expertise in the area of Passive Safety, our R&D department has naturally assumed the leading position with regard to the development of Safety Control Units.
In line with the other disciplines (Project Management, System Engineering, Hardware, Mechanics, Algorithm and System Test) we are looking to meet experienced software engineers which are capable of taking the Software Project Manager role for one of our next projects.
Besides the usual activities which are associated with such role (plan, conduct, track and control the software development), you will have the opportunity to assume sound position within PSS organization, since the complete development of Fiat, PSA and Renault applications are developed and produced in Timisoara.
A consistent introductory phase is available in order to enable you to stepwise accommodate yourself with our products, tools, processes and organization and to set solid grounds for your engineering knowledge and experience to make a difference in the demanding field of passive safety.
Should you look for further development then take the chance to develop life saver products with us!
- University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- At least 5 years experience in Software engineering for embedded systems;
- Leadership skills (communication, focus on customer satisfaction, organizational credibility);
- Project management skills (effort/ cost estimation, project planning);
- Basic requirements engineering skills (collection, verification, prioritization);
- Knowledge of the Software Development Process;
- A-Spice and Functional Safety awareness.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la