Orice revolutie duce la disparitia unor joburi, dar si la aparitia unora noi – problema este durata acestei reasezari...
Test Engineer ( Software Arhitecture) - Sibiu AM R&D
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Development of test methods/techniques
- Continuous analysis/research/evaluation of new test techniques/methods
- Definition of unified test case description
- Adapting and operationalization of test techniques/methods into the daily work of test engineers
- Understanding for the needs regarding test techniques from project, customer, time to market and quality perspectives
- Support test process owners and test managers to define an highly efficient test strategy
- Implementation, refactoring and extension of modules of tools
- Test your developed SW/test tool according known test practices
- Create interfaces to other test tools to ensure a working test framework (incl. test management software, simulation frameworks, data bases and more)
- Support projects in application, configuration and problem solving for test techniques and tools
- Be in contact with the users of the framework and provide low-threshold service/support.
- Strong hands-on knowledge in scripting and programming languages (Python)
- Broad understanding of statistical test techniques/methods (e.g. Design of Experiments) and automotive test techniques (e.g. scenario based testing)
- Understanding of testing processes, test levels and test types in theory and in practice
- Basic Knowledge in CI/CT (Jenkins)
- Basic Knowledge in Engineering Requirements / Engineering Test Management (IBM/Jazz)
- Experience in data Analysis and visualization
- Experience in mathematical optimization and statistics
- Experience in ADAS / Autonomous systems testing
- Experience in TDD, ATDD, BDD
- Structured and analytical thinking
- High level of quality awareness, abstraction ability and independence
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- Enjoy working in a team, share knowledge and learn day by day through the interaction with the colleagues
- Will be part of an agile team, which will offer support and guidance.
- Fluent in English in Speaking and Writing.
- Desirable Skills/Qualifications
- Configuration/requirements management tools.
- Autosar knowledge.
- Prior testing experience.
- Basic automotive standards knowledge.
- Knowledge of CAPL scripting language
- Experience with ISO 26262 (optional)
- Experience with Automotive Standards (A-Spice) (optional)
- Experience with agile principles especially agile testing (optional)
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) (optional)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la