43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
System Test Engineer for Airbag Control Units - SAM (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
As System Test engineer you'll be involved in:
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining test specifications for functionalities medium/high complexity according to project requirements;
- Performing tests and ensuring traceability according to given requirements and specifications;
- Verifying test results and creating test reports;
- Development of automated test systems according to the specifications;
- Implementing new test technologies, contributes in test concepts;
- Integrating all test environment components (HW, SW & Mechanic) in conformity with project needs;
- Set up and perform Vehicle Tests on motorcycles & cars.
- University degree within area specific technical background (Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering);
- Basic programming and electronic knowledge;
- 1-2 years Testing experience (knowledge) needed;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail;
- Problem solving skills;
- Passionate and very good technical understanding;
- Good abilities to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to fulfill internal and customer requirements.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la