Orice revolutie duce la disparitia unor joburi, dar si la aparitia unora noi – problema este durata acestei reasezari...
Project Manager for Development - SAM (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The Project Manager leads and manages a project (Customer or Non Customer) within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers (Internal & External), ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime.
- The Project Manager is the central interface for the projects with customer Jaguar & Land Rover, also to business partners;
- The assigned project are developed by following the internal PLC (Product Life Cycle) structure and include all disciplines coordination;
- Main interface for customer communication and coordination of internal teams;
- Accountable for the successful execution of all tasks necessary to achieve agreed functional, quality, timing and financial objectives;
- Responsible for standard and tailored work for: Development activities, BOM updates, Yearly Requalification, tracking the changes (lifetime extension, BOM re-evaluation, R&D cost update;
- Responsible to initiate and track the project budgets;
- Establishing, preparing and tracking the schedule for implementation;
- Track the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
- Control the project budget and project resources per approved project structure;
- Report the project status during the various needed situation (Management meetings, Project Days reviews);
- Perform the change management;
- Help to build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project;
- Representation of project in customer meetings;
- Submit final projects deliverable to stakeholders.
This is what it takes to be a successful in your role:
- University Degree;
- Project Management applications relevant experience;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- English fluent. German/French language represent an advantage;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication;
- Possesses leadership, ownership and accountability mindset;
- Possesses communication, moderation and networking skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la