|Angajator:||Lugera & Makler|
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, Civil Engineering or Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years working experience in commercial contracts or holding key management position
- Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to perform all Commercial aspects of the Facility Management
- RICS, MRICS or equivalent qualified
- Experience of Contract Types including FIDIC
- GCC experience preferred but not essential
- Good knowledge of ISO standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and ISO 45001
- Good negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of local market and Budget Preparations will be a plus.
- Deputise for the Project Director in their absence
- To deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facilities Management services in support to Mosanada FMS & the customers’ business needs in a safe working environment
- To liaise with the customer’s representative regarding all matters outside of agreed delegated levels of authority
- Provide commercial support for cashflow, budgeting, reporting and provision of pre-tender estimates
- Procurement (including pre and post contract) of all services for FM contracts including development of scope and bills of quantities
- To provide training, management and guidance to directly employed staff in accordance with contract and works for Mosanada FMS & ISF guidelines
- Lead and overseeing the team responsible for commercial activities
- Interface with CAFM for all management of work order processes and management of contractor’s commercial performance
- Review of monthly SLA for all commercial elements of contract
- To provide monthly KPI commercial report for all contracts based on payment mechanism for each FM service contract
- Manage monthly Application for Payment and scheduling of monthly remuneration schedule for resources
- Management of staff, suppliers and supplies
- Update daily information on In-house CAFM database
- Successful completion of scheduled activities. Prompt and courteous response to customer requests
- Maintenance and update of the management budget, equipment and materials
- Conduct regular service and systems audit
- Guide and upgrade commercial staff and management competency
- Prepare standard service level agreements
- Generate, collate and submission of weekly and monthly reports
- Review work request, approval and issuing work order, ensure work on time schedule
- Provide effective commercial advice and solutions to client
- Introduce continued improvement and optimisation operation of commercial systems
- To assist in the planning, coordinating and controlling all commercial activities in accordance with pre-arranged operating plan and programmes
- Assist in the commercial execution according to the Contract Documents
- Carry out financial audit of spares in line with CAFM stock
Raporteaza eroarea la