Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Team Lead Customer Service with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Freudenberg active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Lead Customer Service with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• Bachelor in Economics or similar field;
• Experience in similar position / BPO or manufacturing industry;
• Excellent German and English language skills;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel etc.);
• Experience in working with SAP and/or CRM tools represent an advantage;
• Analytic mind, ability to define, collect, analyze and interpret data to derive strategies and actions;
• Ability to understand and optimize processes and structures;
• Independent and responsible way of working;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Experience in execution of projects and in project management;
• High ambition and customer orientation in the B2B area;
• Team spirit and a healthy amount of emotional intelligence to preserve a positive working environment.
• Manage Customer Service processes across different international B2B markets;
• Coordinate daily activities of Customer Service operations for the area of responsibility and offer support with escalated issues;
• Identify opportunities to enhance internal processes and lead to overall performance improvement and organizational efficiency;
• Support the implementation of projects of strategic importance;
• Collection, analysis and interpretation of data to derive actions and strategies;
• Performance and development management for a team of 8 colleagues;
• Onboarding and training of new hires;
• Coaching, goal setting and overseeing development of team members, including individual action plans when needed.
Raporteaza eroarea la