43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
C++ Engineer for InterSoC Communication, Engineering Center, Cluj / Bucharest
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Software Development in C++;
- Good C++ knowledge;
- You have basic Linux/QNX knowledge;
- Good algorithms, data structures and software design background;
- You have a Proactive mentality and high level of flexibility for AGILE working;
- You have an Open communication and Open Feedback mindset;
- You like a challenge, are eager to learn and develop yourself;
- English - a good level is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- Communication driver development experience;
- Real-time software development and multithreading;
- Good knowledge of QNX/Linux terminal usage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for an C++ Engineer for InterSoC Communication to work within our teams.
In the Hardware related Software Group we are building the next generation of ADAS Computing Platform to be used for Driver Assistance Systems and Automated Driving. We are responsible for Prototype microprocessor software development, bring-up and BSP development of state-of-the-art SoC (Systems on a Chip). We are also integrating the software solutions in customer projects and bringing them to series production.
In the InterSoC team you will be part of growing competence center developing state of the art InterSoC communication (stacks PCIe, Ethernet) and integrate them in Advanced Driver Assistance systems.
In your role you will:
- Analyze, design and develop software for a proprietary communication stack project;
- Analyze, design and develop drivers for PCIe and Ethernet interfaces under Linux/QNX;
- Create software concepts for a communication platform and project development;
- Integrate communication drivers into customer project;
- Analyze and clarify requirements with internal and external customers;
- Work with the latest technologies and market discoveries.
- Adaptive AUTOSAR;
- AGILE Methodology;
- PCIe, Ethernet.
Raporteaza eroarea la