43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
• Very good knowledge of English, both verbal and written;
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in office administration;
• Computer literate (MS Office, databases, Internet) - advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point;
• Excellent organizational skills, details oriented, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills;
• Able to work under limited supervision; self-driven;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
• Provide a comprehensive and confidential secretarial and paralegal service including complex word documents editing and formatting, data processing (spreadsheets, databases and PowerPoint presentations;
• Answer and screen incoming calls in a professional manner while providing assistance and obtaining accurate information;
• Organize department meetings and events, such as trainings, conferences, staff meetings, management meetings;
• Assisting in daily office needs, handle administrative requests and queries from the legal team such as write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures;
• Order office supplies;
• Book travel arrangements;
• Carry out administrative duties such as copying, binding, scanning ;
• Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers;
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
What we offer:
🌱 Great perspective for your career
• exposure from day one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
• the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst)
• well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program
💡 Continuous learning
• on the job learning from some of the best experts in our country
• Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
🎯 Focus on your needs
• competitive compensation
• a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
• monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
• 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
• bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
• employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
• travel insurance for professional & personal trips
💻 Flexible working experience
• hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly
🙌 A culture of friendliness and acceptance
• open colleagues, an environment that encourages everyone to enjoy their job and express their opinions freely and leaders whose doors are always open
• recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health
🌏 Community involvement
• 2 volunteering days/year paid by the firm, to support a cause of your choosing
• the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania
Raporteaza eroarea la