Junior QA Engineer (Part time possible)
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
Your tasks will include:
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Analyzing software requirements.
- Testing one or several Veeam products.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
This job is for you, if YOU are:
- A graduate or a senior student of a technical university who dreams of a job in IT.
- Looking for your first job in IT or already working as a test engineer, software developer or system administrator.
- Willing to grow professionally in the software testing field.
- Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Curious, attentive and tend to note flaws in everything around you.
- An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic.
- A fast learner (passionate eyes outweigh knowledge gaps) and you love interesting and challenging tasks.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English, allowing you to communicate fluently on professional topics.
- Welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Benefit from excellent rewards & competitive compensation.
- Premium private health insurance modules for you and your children.
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty, and additional 24 working hours for volunteering activities.
- Meal vouchers.
- Create your own benefits package including access to more than 5000 choices.
- Grow your career with ongoing training programs, online learning platforms, Bookster, and many other programs helping you to develop your knowledge and skills set.
- Feel Veeamazing with our wellness program, company-sponsored activities & organized team sports.
- International environment with culturally diverse atmosphere and exposure to large projects.
In addition, when we’ll be back at the office, please include this one too:
- Enjoy modern facilities & free refreshments like snacks, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Raporteaza eroarea la