Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Senior HR Business Partner
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
· Must possess a University degree, fluent English is a must
· 5 years+ working experience in HR, preferably as HR business partner/HR Generalist/ HR specialist
· Good knowledge of labor law
· Excellent interpersonal, partnering and communication skills
· Strong influencer and someone people like working with, courage and ability to stand for values and principles and influence at different levels across the organization
· Strong business acumen and easiness to work with data
· Strong customer orientation
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly dynamic and agile environment
· Global mindset and ability to operate in a matrix environment
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
· Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide HR support to a group of employees and managers in Bucharest, Romania while partnering with cross-functional HR teams and leaders to broker HR services. You will actively engage in talent acquisition, engagement, organizational development and talent management activities. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
· Build relationships and broker services
· Drive organizational effectiveness
· Lead change
· Manage and build talent
· Build and deploy engagement, attraction and retention plans and strategies
· Act as a coach and confidant
· HR Administrative support
A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
Market specific training and ongoing personal development
Career growth opportunities;
Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
International work environment;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Raporteaza eroarea la