Project Management Office (PMO)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
What about us
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRNT) is the global innovator and leading solutions provider of 5G wireless transport. We help operators and other service providers worldwide increase operational efficiency and enhance end customers’ quality of experience with innovative wireless backhaul and fronthaul solutions. Ceragon’s unique multicore technology and disaggregated approach to wireless transport provides highly reliable, fast to deploy, high-capacity wireless transport for 5G and 4G networks with minimal use of spectrum, power, real estate, and labor resources. We deliver a complete portfolio of turnkey end-to-end AI-based managed and professional services that ensure efficient network rollout and optimization to achieve the highest value for our customers. Our solutions are deployed by more than 400 service providers, as well as more than 800 private networks, in more than 140 countries.
What will you do
- Oversees and creates procedures and best practices that will help operations of our Network Roll out (NRO) organization, making sure our Projects go smoothly, Result in quality deliverables & Complete on time.
- Keep employees updated with regular communication and training. This includes maintaining a shared project culture, uniform work techniques, and defining project metrics and KPIs.
- Ensures that all organizational projects are delivered with high quality and achieve their defined outcomes. This is achieved by mapping out project goals, and defining processes, workflows, methodologies, resource constraints, and project scope.
- Define roles and responsibilities and manage priorities based on budgets and timelines. They will also train and coach employees to ensure project management happens in a streamlined and uniform manner across the organization.
- Cultivate work management tools, templates, and software to create a reliable repository of project data that results in better decision-making.
- Participate in the strategic process for ensuring Ceragon Networks has the correct skill set, tools, and processes to drive the field teams.
- Plan and implement Quality Assurance actions for PTP & PMP radio units installation & commissioning.
- Compute, analyze, and interpret numerical data for understanding and addressing supplier process issues and developing solutions.
- Performs audits, assigns corrective action, and verifies implementation, drives corrective action plans as required.
- Close contact and collaboration with all relevant units and departments in the company.
- Develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- Drive Continuous process improvement and effectively develop and execute installation & commissioning process, initiatives, and activities.
- Support the regions when requested with respect to the right way of working, methods & procedures.
- Create value by: Delivering projects under budget, increasing customer satisfaction, improving productivity and decreasing the number of failed projects, and sites revisits, insuring first time right and improving the alignment of projects with the company's objective.
- Consolidate & provide routine weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required by the Company’s procedures.
- Provide ad-hoc reports as required.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in the reporting.
- Minimum 3 years with implementation experience in the telecom area.
- Technical education an advantage, but courses and extensive experience are equivalent.
- Have a PMP (Project Management Professional) certification.
- Clear understanding of engineering (i.e., mechanical, and electrical) methodologies, tools, and standards.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office suite.
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s NRO processes and strategies
- Strong process orientation: well-structured and well organized, ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Should have basic understanding of commercial contract/sub-contract management, business agreements, and general business practices.
- Good skill in reporting quality activities, findings, and issues both in writing and verbally.
- Strong multi culture skills and experience in matrix work.
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively, meet deadlines and execute on strategic objectives.
- Self-motivated, high integrity, professionalism, and with the ability to work well with others and eager to be successful, resourceful problem-solver.
- Fluent English - must
- Good skill in reviewing documents/drawings/instructions for conformance to requirements techniques.
- Ability to work with teams from different locations around the world.
- International travel - ~10%
- Benefits Online Platform
- Regina Maria Medical subscription
- 7 Card
- Tennis and Football
- Company Events
- Foosball room, Darts, Xbox, Air Hockey &Ping Pong
Raporteaza eroarea la