43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Product Marketing Manager
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
What about us
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRNT) is the global innovator and leading solutions provider of 5G wireless transport. We help operators and other service providers worldwide increase operational efficiency and enhance end customers’ quality of experience with innovative wireless backhaul and fronthaul solutions. Ceragon’s unique multicore technology and disaggregated approach to wireless transport provides highly reliable, fast to deploy, high-capacity wireless transport for 5G and 4G networks with minimal use of spectrum, power, real estate, and labor resources. We deliver a complete portfolio of turnkey end-to-end AI-based managed and professional services that ensure efficient network rollout and optimization to achieve the highest value for our customers. Our solutions are deployed by more than 400 service providers, as well as more than 800 private networks, in more than 140 countries.
What will you do
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will gain a deep knowledge of our Disaggregated Open Routing offering, the market, the competition, the customer needs and the different use cases. You will use this knowledge to create engaging content and training tools that expose our value to our target audience. Reporting to the VP Product Marketing, you will work closely with product management, sales, presales and marketing teams to execute on a variety of product marketing initiatives.
- Tell a story: drive product messaging, positioning and unique value proposition
- Get deep understanding of our technology, products and roadmap - and their place within target customer networks and along with our other offerings
- Conduct market research to understand trends, competitive landscape and target personas
- Create compelling content (presentations, videos, white papers, blogs, case-studies, website copy, etc.) that highlight our products value
- Support digital marketing campaigns with the right content.
- Develop effective sales training materials and lead regular training sessions
- Support products launch and key releases with relevant product marketing activities
- Speak and present the routing offering to both external and internal audiences
- More than 3 years of B2B product marketing experience with Hardware/Software products that are based on deep R&D in companies with 100+ employees
- Academic degree in Marketing or Business Administration or Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Passion and ability to translate technology into compelling marketing messages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in working closely with product management and global salespeople.
- If you worked as a PMM or PM in a company that develops routers – big advantage
- Hands-on and self-sufficient in creating content in various formats
- Strong planning and execution skills with attention to detail
- Benefits Online Platform
- Regina Maria Medical subscription
- 7 Card
- Tennis and Football
- Company Events
- Foosball room, Darts, Xbox, Air Hockey & Ping Pong
Raporteaza eroarea la