43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
IT Project Manager
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• University degree in informatics, business informatics, information systems or comparable qualification with professional experience;
• > 5 years professional experience;
• In-depth knowledge of current IT technologies and standards;
• Practice and understanding in the design and function of infrastructures (networks, servers, security);
• Experience in IT Infrastructure consolidation and migration initiatives (client, server, network);
• Proven experience in project management;
• Project management certification (Prince, PMI, etc.) beneficial;
• Superior German and English language skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to influence and collaborate effectively;
• Self-motivated and pro-active character;
• Inter culturally independent with openness, cross-cultural sensitivity, and respect.
• Management of IT projects with focus on infrastructure topics mainly in the area of Data Center and Network;
• Responsibility for achieving project goals and results in terms of content, deadlines, costs, and quality;
• Control and monitoring of external service providers;
• Provide guidance and advice to project team with IT infrastructure focus;
• Implementation of infrastructure projects (consolidation and migrations);
• Mentor and sparring partner for colleagues in project management;
• Support infrastructure department in their projects and with all project management tasks.
Raporteaza eroarea la