Junior User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Analyst
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The role sits within Index Change and works very closely with the Index Operations & Reviews, Technology and Research & Analytics teams. The role reports into the UAT Manager.
- Ensuring that the development process is being demonstrably followed
- Ensure full SDLC governance is followed
- Liaison with Development, QA, and the end users (Business)
- Ability to create E2E business scenarios that are not documented in user stories, working with the business to understand these operational flows
- Support the development of business requirements
- Provide test plan to define approach
- Create traceability matrix to ensure proper coverage.
- Execution of UAT Test Scripts
- Production of Execution Reports
- Lead the writing of procedures and provide training to user for projects and enhancements worked on
- Represent Index change on smaller projects from initialisation phase right through to implementation.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Excellent communication skills allowing an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within the company and with external clients/suppliers
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Must be able to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting tasks to complete them in the most effective way
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to UAT analysts
- Ability to challenge technology requirements and be the voice of the business
- Proven ability to develop and manage test cases/scripts, test criteria & procedures
- Proven ability to translate scope and business rules into test cases/scripts
- Proven ability to develop test cases/scripts when there is no clearly defined scope, requirements, uses cases or stories
- Have basic SQL knowledge
- Have good Microsoft office knowledge with a focus on Excel
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Quick learner
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la