43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Senior Software Engineer/ 3rd line support
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The Software Engineer role is a member of the IT Development - 3rd Line Support team. As a software engineer in 3rd Line you will be expected to analyse, manage and fix problems and incidents that occur in the production systems.
What you will do
- Work with 1st and 2nd Line Support, Service Management and Business Owners to provide code fixes for production systems.
- Manage workload according to priority while reporting to the 3rd Line Team Lead.
- Communicate progress on fixes to a wide audience and manages expectations on delivery.
- Transform software designs and specifications into functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Work with technical writers to create documentation for support
- Business hours schedule
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- Databases & SQL skills using SQL Server, Sybase or other relevant database technologies.
- .NET Technologies (Must include C#)
Nice to have:
- Preferably has experience with Cloud Native technologies on at least one of the major cloud services providers (AWS preferable, Google Cloud or Azure)
- Experience with building a complete full-stack solution
- Unit and functional testing
- Git source control
- ITIL experience
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la