Supply Management Purchasing - Global Customer Logistics Specialist - Sibiu VED R&D
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Analysis of shortage issue in cooperation with SCM;
- Preparation of information package for customer communication;
- Preparation of a ""One Pager"" with key information;
- Organization and moderation of internal and external escalation - meetings;
- Define action plan with deliverables and responsibilities including activity monitoring;
- Analysis of possible short term pull-ins;
- Coverage Heatmap;
- Preparation of counter measures;
- Preparation of customer calls.
- Fluent English;
- MS Office / Powerpoint & Excel;
- BU Product Knowledge;
- Analytic Thinking;
- Negotiation technics;
- Sales Planning Process (CDP, SPOT, Budget, StratPlan);
- Project Management;
- Purchasing Sourcing Process;
- MLC process;
- PLC process;
- SAP and Business Warehouse.
- Experience in Logistics;
- Continental-internal processes.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la