43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Production Software & Hardware Development Engineer - Sibiu FF AM Plant
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Apply until data: 28.02.2023
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Activities which combine analytical and design knowledge with software and hardware technology, in the sense of designing, testing, implementation & modification of informatic systems which contain as main component software.
- He/ she is the expert of the test processes designated by the team leader (Flash, Functional Test, Load test, Frequency Test, Final test and Analyze stations). He/she is responsible for all these technologies, until the project is released into production (starting the SOP) & for the follow up regarding the project.
- He/ she is responsible for the continuous improvements of the production processes, he is leading change for his/her area of responsibility (eg: benchmark, platforms, new strategies).
- He/she is responsible to debug / maintain / analyze SW and HW in order to reach the quality targets in his/her processes according to the releasing procedure.
- He/she is responsible to develop SW and HW in order to reach the quality targets in his/her processes according to the releasing procedure. Later on the HW and SW will be maintained and updated by Focus Factories.
- He/she keeps contact with Project Team in order to improve & optimize the processes in his area of responsibility.
- Programming / Electronics / Professional knowledge (MES, ICT, Functional Test, Hardware)
- Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools: 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone analysis
- Technical expertise (Hardware & software development & know-how regarding testing equipment)
- Experience with Automotive Quality standards
- Good command of English language
- Communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la