Mechanical Design Engineer - Sibiu VED Suspension Systems R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Create and modify electronic suspension systems mechanical designs in full projects of medium to high complexity.
- Develops mechanical components for pneumatic air springs, manufactured through machining, casting, plastic injection or sheet metal design;
- Actively participate in project meetings and in interdisciplinary teams;
- Prepare components and assembly drawings, customer drawings;
- Realize tolerance studies;
- Support the preparation of the product specifications and design.
- University degree in TCM, Production Machines and Tools or relevant;
- Experience in Computer Aided Design (C.A.D.) ;
- Advanced level of English and/or German language;
- Knowledge of materials and production technology, design to cost;
- Knowledge of design guidelines and tolerance calculation;
- Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment.
- Knowledge of CATIA V5
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la