43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Global Product Life Cycle Manager - Sibiu FF AN&SMY Plant
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Apply until data: 15.03.2023
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Leads and/or performs all manufacturing related activities of complex industrialization projects within the Product / Project Life Cycle, from acquisition until series production ended.
- Ensure the manufacturability, cost- effectiveness and quality of the product.
- Responsible for the manufacturing concept and has to assure that the project targets will be reached in terms of Timing, Quality (FPY, Scrap, NCC), Cost (cost of production, startup cost) and Capacity.
- Communication and escalation for industrialization topics like eLSR, sample builds, production readiness in case of missed milestone.
- Support of series production during trouble shooting, change management and ongoing improvement.
- Support/initiate productivity measures in series production.
- PV cost controlling and coordination in budget phase.We build tomorrow`s technology.
- University degree in technical (engineering) field.
- Knowledge in electronic and mechanic components.
- Experience with introduction of different product types in manufacturing, new technologies.
- Very good command of English language.
- Project Management skills
- Similar relevant experience (projects, industry, automotive field).
- General knowledge about all common manufacturing technologies for electronic manufacturing
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la