MHP Innovation Camp (f/m) Software Development Internship Program
|Employer:||MHP - A Porsche Company|
MHP – Excellence in Management- and IT-Consulting for Automotive.Requirements
The first and most important attribute that will qualify you for one of the 50 Internship Program positions is your own interest and curiosity for IT and MHP.
We are looking for students in the 2nd, 3rd or terminal year from tech universities/faculties. Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
Depending on your personal interest or spark with a particular technology, you can be assigned to a JAVA, ABAP, Data, Automation & Cloud or SAP Cloud Platform Integration focused project.
• Backend: Java, Spring (Security, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services), PostgreSQL
• Workflow: Git, Agile Scrum, Mobile-first
• Bonus: Introduction into Cloud technologies
• Frontend: SAP HANA Cloud Platform, WEB IDE, SAP UI5, SAP C4C
• Backend: ABAP, SAP NetWeaver Gateway, OData Services, HANA Database
Work methodology: SCRUM
DATA, AUTOMATION & CLOUD
• Frontend Technoligies: Power BI, Tableau, Power Platform
• Backend Technologies: SQL Server, MS SQL, Python, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Stack, Azure Administration
SAP CLOUD PLATFORM INTEGRATION PROJECT
• Technologies: Integration workflows between SAP with SuccessFactors or SAP with DataStorage systems, using Groovy Scripts or Graphical Mappings, various adapters and Webservices
• Start: July 17th
• End: September 1st
• 6 hours / day
• Rewarded Internship Program
• Hybrid Work
• Cluj & Timisoara
Apply for the MHP Innovation Camp on our JobLocator at jobs.mhp.com
Application deadline is the 19th of May 2023.
Hint Apply rather sooner than last minute. Once the 50 positions are occupied, the selection process stops.
Hint The system expects you to upload three PDF documents: CV, cover letter and references. In case you don’t have the last two at hand, you are welcome to upload your CV in step 1 three times. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Raporteaza eroarea la