Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Team Lead - Master Data Management
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Freudenberg active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Lead - Master Data Management active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• Verification of master data for completeness, correctness and consistency;
• Support in the development of standards in these areas;
• Leading, assessing and developing his team members;
• Setting priorities and allocating resources to meet the objectives;
• Design of knowledge exchange as well as the responsibility for data quality monitoring and the implementation of data quality measures;
• Provides support related to Monthly Sales reports/ sales KPI reports/Sales forecast;
• Responsible for testing and documentation of new SAP functionalities;
• Project support.
• 1-3 years of experience in a managerial role;
• Bachelor in IT is preferred;
• Experience with data maintenance and use (preferably Vendor, Customer and Material Master Data);
• Fluent in English;
• Strong communication skills and high customer orientation;
• Intercultural competence and strong analytical thinking skills;
• Personal responsibility and commitment;
• Good understanding of end-to-end processes;
• Very good knowledge of excel;
• SAP would be an advantage.
Raporteaza eroarea la