SALES DISCOVERY BOOTCAMP powered by Veeam is ON!
|Tip job:||proiect special|
Where do salespeople fit into a business? For us, at Veeam, they fit at the heart of the organisation.
We know the Sales field can be challenging at first, but let us show you that it can also be interesting and rewarding!
Join the Sales Discovery Bootcamp powered by Veeam® and have the chance to increase your employability by acquiring the necessary skills to make you more knowledgeable in the labor market and in the sales field as well.
Veeam offers you the incredible opportunity to take part in six sessions on how to take smart career decisions and further drive your career, how to build your personal brand, how to adapt your communication skills to various cultures and styles, how to be aware of your emotions and ultimately achieve a growth mindset. All these skills are important assets for a future career in sales and not only.
The format of the sessions will be a hybrid one: 4 in-person + 2 more online.
If you are a student in your final Bachelor years or Master’s, fluent in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German or any other language, you are more than welcomed to apply.
What to expect? Interactive sessions focused on providing you with all the necessary skills to properly kick off your career in sales or any other field. Moreover, we invite you to have fun with the weekly challenges prepared for putting every new skill into practice and a final competition with prizes. You will also be guided by experienced mentors and Veeam employees all the way.
Participating in the Sales Discovery Bootcamp will help you gain new skills in your career while winning prizes such as:
- Exclusive access to our paid internship in autumn
- Mentoring sessions with Veeamazing colleagues
- Various prizes for new fulfilling experiences
If you will be selected, you will be contacted by our University Relations team for a discussion regarding our program and your motivation to become a part of it.
At Veeam, we care about the start of your career! Come and join us for the Sales Discovery Bootcamp and many other opportunities!
1st SESSION – IN PERSON
HOW TO DRIVE YOUR CAREER
Speaker: Iulia Iliescu, Talent Management Director, EMEA
4 MAY, 10:30-12:30
What career truly means today and what drives a career decision?
Let’s together reflect on the following:
- What is " a successful career "for you?
- What should you consider when taking a decision about your career?
- What types of careers are there?
2nd SESSION – IN PERSON
ACTIVATE YOUR PERSONAL BRAND
Speaker: Corina Coman, Director - Renewals and Customer Success
9 MAY, 16:00 – 18:00
How do salespeople use personal branding to win? By always being authentic and open!
Let’s find out more about personal branding while tackling the following:
- How to market yourself and accelerate your career, using your brand
- How to use your personal brand in communicating the best you have to offer.
- How to leverage your personal brand in each stage of the grand journey that you are experiencing right now.
The Global Workplace: Cross Cultural Communication
Speaker: Christina Birds, Univeristy Recruitment Program Manager APJ
16 MAY, 16:00–18:00
How do salespeople manage to work with colleagues or clients from different regions around the world? They develop their understanding of the cultural backgrounds and adapt their communication skills accordingly!
In this session, you will get the chance to develop more on:
- How to understand your own communication style
- How to adapt your communication style to various cultures
- How to build trust with colleagues or clients from different cultures
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND GROWTH MINDSET
Speaker: Adrian Roman, Performance Manager, EMEA
18 MAY, 16:00–18:00
Are all salespeople aware of their emotions and how to nurture a growth mindset? It depends!
It’s on you to understand your emotions along the way, but it is on us to provide you with the tools on how to do it. Let’s discover more on this subject, by reflecting on:
- The difference between growth and fixed mindset
- How to connect with a customer on a more personal level
- How to better understand the individual behavior in challenging situations
- How to figure out our teams and leaders’ behaviors in difficult situations
ANALYTICAL THINKING & CUSTOMER ANALYSIS
Speaker:Adrian Roman, Performance Manager, EMEA
24 MAY, 16:00-18:00
Do salespeople need to analyze every new situation in detail? Yes, they do!
And for that, there is the need to dig deeper into:
- What are the faux pas regarding salespeople from a modern buyer’s perspective
- Who are their customers, what do they do, what is important for them
- What are the customer`s needs, goals and plans
- How to use “Diagnose and Prescribe” as a strategy for better starting a sales conversation
READY, STEADY, GO! - FINAL COMPETITION
Speakers: Adrian Roman, Performance Manager, EMEA & Corina Coman, Director - Renewals and Customer Success
30 MAY, 16:00-18:00
There is no sales without competition!
In this final session we will celebrate all your achievements and you will use what you have learned in the previous ones, all in a fun and competitive way. The prizes are waiting for their winners!
Raporteaza eroarea la