Partner Digital Business Development Intern – EMEA
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
… And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (June – December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2024
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Fluency in English
Qualifications – Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point & Outlook
- Analytical: Comfortable with the collection and analysis of data across defined key performance metrics
- Organized/co-ordination: able to priorities according to preparation requirements including synchronization of multiple elements with the same deadlines
- Attention to Detail: awareness and application of guidelines & requirements in all activities
- Communication: timely and regular updates on activity development, results & deadlines to stakeholders
- Teamwork/collaboration: develop strong relationships with team in order to pool resources effectively when required; support other team member objectives, especially those that overlap with own
- Creative Problem Solving: Ability to think on feet and outside the box- challenge “this is the way we’ve always done it” mentality
- An understanding and interest of eCommerce would be beneficial
- Genuine desire to pursue eCommerce as a career
- Self-motivated: actively search out opportunities to add value
- Drive to achieve: ownership of activity’s timely success
- Resourceful: search out & provide solutions to problems using own initiative
- Ability & Drive to take ownership of projects, including personal development/skills required to excel at role
Over 6 months, we’ll use our powers to give you a real experience of the most iconic technology global company, how to create, execute and celebrate business wins.
And moreover, keeping things fun!
What will your day consist of?
This exciting role will report into the Partner Digital team in Europe. The core responsibility is to support the Digital Business Development team on the day-to-day execution of HP’s digital presence with HP’s largest reseller partners, which includes elements of marketing, analytics, user experience and measurement. Successful candidates will be digital savvy with good data analysis skills.
- Provide analysis and recommendations digital marketing, e-commerce best practices, user experience design best practices, content marketing, web/digital analytics and reporting
- Provide analysis on day-to-day business metrics & Key performance Indicators to track partner performance
- Partners effectively with others in the Partner Digital Business Development team to ensure coordinated, efficient digital support with HP sales teams
- Provide input to digital scorecards / dashboards for partner.com business
- Regular analysis of external market data to assist with business strategy
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Raporteaza eroarea la