43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Junior RPA process support – Internship
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
… And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (June – December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2024
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enrolled in Technical/ Computer Science University
- Minimal exposure to RPA technologies (UiPath StudioX, Microsoft Power Platform, others) is a plus
- Highly computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Knowledge and passion on digital solutions, including latest trends and automation technologies
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Awareness of core technologies in the space of Robotics Process Automation
- Willingness to implement Automation use cases using the available RPA technologies
- Demonstrable ability to independently find solutions and derive success from trial and error
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment with discussions occurring via telephone and desktop sharing
- Ability to manage and organize your time, be detail oriented and deliver consistently on schedule
- Good understanding of user requirements and functional specifications
- Communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills. Mastery in English.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a task within the allocated timeline.
- Good understanding of Change management processes and procedures.
- Team player
What will your day consist of?
- Follows the end-to-end RPA delivery process using UiPath Automation Hub
- Interacts with requestors to transpose requirements into technical designs, supporting the design of new or improved processes, and understand business/customer impact.
- Delivers the documentation required for design documents, code review and technical details
- Develops RPA use cases using available technologies
- Acts as a change agent for the requestors ensuring business continuity plans for the process transitioning to RPA
- Presents the output of work in various Communication materials
- Actively participates in cross-organization projects, delivers the responsibilities assigned and sticks to the timelines allocated.
- Studies new RPA technologies to be able to identify best solutions and to implement them when needed.
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Raporteaza eroarea la