Senior QA Engineer
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We are seeking an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join a
highly collaborative, cross-functional, agile product development team
responsible for delivering high quality and on-time software systems for our Flagship product.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Analyse software and quality requirements and document test plans
- Design, develop, review and implement integration, system, acceptance and end-to-end test strategies
- Assess and report on software risk and release readiness
- Automation and manual testing for multi-tier, on prem and cloud based integrated solutions
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and working with test automation frameworks
- Experience with build and test integration tooling including Jenkins, GitLab
- Understanding of financial markets, experience testing financial software a plus
Essential Personal Skills and Values
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Stays up to date with best tooling and emerging technologies
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Deliver high quality, on time software releases that meet client requirements
- Work effectively in an inclusive and open culture, working with global teams
- Ensure software testing best practices and quality standards are consistently applied throughout the delivery life cycle
- Drive continuous improvement
- Actively participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyse requirements and estimates of work
- Align to business and technical priorities and understand customer requirements
- Present and communicate effectively to all levels of the organisation including technical and non-technical audiences, leadership, and management
- Selenium, Postman
- GIT, CI/CD, testing automation tools and frameworks
- AWS, Azure
- MSFT Office, PowerBI
- Agile methodologies, Scrum, SAFe
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la