Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Global Project Manager - Sibiu Quality Plant (2 positions)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Global Project Manager - Sibiu Quality Plant (2 positions) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Apply until 29.03.2023:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Drives, leads and manages several serial life projects at Business Unit level within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers, ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime.
- Acts as an entrepreneur for the project with full control of the approved project budget, target sales, numbers of involved functions/ team members regarding capacity usage or external spending in alignment with existing policies/procedures.
- Coordinates project team members of different areas within R&D, Legal, Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing/ SQM, Finance/ Controlling, related production and R&D locations, BU/ Segment management, Members of the steering committee including direct customer contact (R&D, purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing)
- Collaborates with international teams (internal and on customer side)
- Bachelor's in engineering/ Business Administration or similar degree
- At least 4 years experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions
- Several years of experience in product development processes
- Knowledge of the quality management processes
- Knowledge of the product life cycle
- Subproject leader (e.g. Technical project leader or discipline project leader) of minimum 1 completed project of a reasonable size
- Minimum 2 years as project team member or showing strong leadership or entrepreneurial skills
- Leading self, Quality and Customer oriented, taking ownership, Collaborating,Structured, Problem Solving, Fostering Teamwork
- Able to manage stress
- Willingness to travel worldwide to internal and customer locations
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in English
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
In the time frame 1999 - 2022, Continental invested over i 2,2 billion in its Romanian operations. All three group sectors of the corporation are represented in Romania. The company has six production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab and Iasi. Continental has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. The company employed more than 19.000 colleagues by the end of 2022, out of which more than a third are engineers.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la