Accounts Payable Coordinator
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
This role is responsible for managing and leading a team of employees, communicating company goals and deadlines to the team and ensuring a positive experience for the End Markets. The team leader will motivate team members, will assess performance and provide expertise and support to AP management team. The objective of this role is to enable the team to meet all business objectives by providing quality and accuracy in daily activities.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
• Advance English skills - spoken and written
• 2+ years’ experience in Finance and Accounting
• Experience of working with SAP
• People management experience
• Highly organized and deadline oriented
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
• Proficiency with Ms. Office (especially Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
• Ability to understand the tools & platforms used, analyse reports and identify challenges within reporting functionalities and data
• Ability to deliver the targets for Key Performance Indicators and implement corrective actions plans
• Able to drive very good collaboration and effective communication at all levels
• Ability to meet deadlines, good time management
• Ability to teach or explain current process, business decisions to others
• Problem solving, prioritization mindset
• Very customer oriented, able to manage and drive calls/ meetings/ initiatives with different stakeholders at different levels
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with specialization in Accounting or Finance
• EU work permit – mandatory
• Internal: End Market stakeholders, Compliance, IDT, BOC, other GBS Service lines, other R2P teams (BSC, BO, COUPA, T&E, CI, AP Analytics)
• External: TCS, external consultants
• Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
• Finance and accounting experience are preferred
• 2+ years’ work experience in Finance / Accounting department
• Experience in a previous multicultural work environment is an advantage
• Responsible for AP team, 9-14 members.
• Active involvement in defining AP agenda of simplification, automation and best in class delivery of KPI.
• Drive business excellence, year on year improvement for the main KPIs – Paid on Time (POT), E-invoicing, GR/IR for the DRBUs/Markets in scope.
• Apply with 100% accuracy all Sanctioned related controls within the end-to-end process.
• Ensure reports and controls are delivered with high accuracy, as per agreed timelines.
• Periodic review of reporting activities, assess automation opportunities and identify new ways of working.
• Conduct performance evaluation for direct reports/team members and review against performance objectives setup.
• Develop and coach team members, developing a strong pipeline of high potential talent.
• Active involvement in the recruitment process, ensuring a smooth onboarding journey for new joiners within the team.
• Ensure procedures and SOX/Non-SOX controls are adhered to and successfully delivered by the team.
• Ensure that process manuals (TLDs) are up-to-date and 100% accurate.
• Act as point of escalation for the end markets, ensuring a fast reaction in identifying and implementing solutions.
• Ensures smooth both-way communication with the team, keeping the team up to date with changes, business decisions and process updates.
• Work with the team to identify and implement process improvements that will support the overall process efficiency and/or will improve the controls environment.
• Develop own leadership capabilities, maintaining highly motivated and engaged teams via coaching, Reward & Celebration instruments etc
• Establish and maintain a good working relationship with key contacts in end markets and GBS.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
• Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
• Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
• Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
• Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
• Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, BAT Romania >>
Raporteaza eroarea la