43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.Cerinte
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Buyer located in Flex Timisoara.
Reporting to the Purchasing Supply Chain Manager, the Buyer will actively participate in the strategic development of the company.
What a typical day looks like:
• You will place and monitor material orders to suppliers, communicate and negotiate about prices, availability, delivery terms for new products etc.;
• Scout the components market for available stock to met customer's immediate needs;
• Ensure the timely delivery of materials in accordance with production requirements (CTB), cost-effective and in accordance with the quality standards set at the segment level;
• Check the correctness of invoices and approve invoices based on placed orders;
• Analyze inventory and prepare risk reports for materials management;
• You will track stocks/orders of materials to avoid excess; monitor suppliers performance;
• Address additional material and transport costs to customers;
• You will be responsible for the timely and accurate communication of Supply Chain related information to the customer and internal functions concerned;
• Provide support to the Customer Relationship Manager in communicating procurement information;
• will support the provision of correct component delivery documents (including Trade Compliance) in accordance with Romanian, Dutch, EU and US rules on movement of goods.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
• Higher education in economic field – it is a plus;
• Proficient English level;
• Good MS Office level (Excel, Word etc.);
• Experience in material procurement in production environment - it is a plus;
• Experience in working with ERP systems;
• Good communication and negotiation skills;
• Team working skills.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
• An environment where you will feel fulfilled by your work, valued for your contribution and celebrated for your success;
• Opportunities to learn new skills in a multi-field industry (Automotive, LifeStyle, Healthcare, Industrial, Communications);
• Customized career paths based on your aspirational goals.
• A competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
o A merit-based pay and living-adjustments;
o Holiday bonus;
o Performance bonus;
o Loyalty bonus;
o Reward and recognition bonus;
o Referral bonus;
• Flexible/Remote/Hybrid Work based on your Job Function;
• Travel opportunities;
• Support in your wellbeing by access to:
o Private medical/ pension insurance;
o Free workshops and seminars on well-being;
o Free access to therapy and consultations;
• Having fun at work;
• Community experiences and events for you and your children;
• Access to various discounts programs (shopping, food & drink, sport).
Raporteaza eroarea la