43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Data Insights and Performance Reporting (KPI) Analyst
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
BAT’s important business decisions are made based on data analysis and insights. You will be a key member of the Global Transformation & Business Relationship Team and operationally responsible for designing and delivering actionable performance reports.
You will closely interact with BAT managers and the result of your work will be used for performance reviews and potential improvement initiatives.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
· Relevant experience in Finance or HR area;
· Good analytical and numerical skills, able to work with big data;
· Microsoft Office tools proficiency (Excel & PowerPoint);
· Fast learner, adaptable to change and team player with strong interpersonal skills;
· Committed to delivering excellent service and improvement initiatives;
· Fluency in English.
· Knowledge of automation or visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Alteryx, VBA)
· Exposure to SAP at transactional level.
· Design and deliver BAT Performance Reports and Dashboards in an accurate and timely manner;
· Monitor and analyze the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all regions and ensure consistency & accuracy of reported data;
· Ensure prompt collection of information from all internal stakeholders;
· Provide results, insights and ad hoc analysis to BAT entities and internal departments;
· Support analytics agenda within the organization and provide assistance to Managers;
· Identify and drive improvement initiatives within the Global Performance Reporting team with focus on automation, simplification and process standardization.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
• Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
• Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
• Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
• Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
• Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, BAT Romania >>
Raporteaza eroarea la