Marketing Performance Reporting (KPIs) Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BAT Romania active
View all jobs Marketing Performance Reporting (KPIs) Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to: Global Performance Reporting Marketing & HR Assistant Manager
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: Global
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
This role is operationally responsible for supporting all reporting processes, with definition and approach to metrics calculation and various analysis for the Marketing area. Supports Operational Teams and End Markets with data outputs, ad-hoc analysis and process optimisation recommendations. The specialist is turning data into relevant information for the stakeholders and enables business decision making.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Performance Reporting role
• Good understanding of Marketing processes in GBS/BAT
• Proven ability to deliver independently, with limited guidance
Functional working understanding of
• Excellent analytical, quantitative, and financial modelling skills with strong knowledge of the principles of business strategy, financial statement analysis, market trends
• Have a good understanding of both Share Services and tobacco business/BAT processes
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
• High Proficiency for Excel and PowerBI
• MS Office applications
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
• Master’s degree in an Economics, Accounting, Statistics, other Business area
Managerial & Interpersonal
• Proactive attitude and flexible approach.
• Lean Six Sigma Certification (at least Yellow Belt)
• Address barriers through problem solving, communication and active coordination
• Ability to manage complex environments trough stakeholder management skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Pays attention to details, critical thinker, proactive and able to work under minimum supervision
• Computer literacy
• Ensures the accuracy of calculated and provided data and/or KPI results, by promptly collection of information from all stakeholders and validating the obtained results
• Prepares, updates and provides Reporting Packs and data for any MK related presentations, meetings etc.
• Provides ad-hoc support to Performance Reporting managers and Team Leaders
• Responsible for designing, creating and delivering high quality and timely analysis/reports regarding various indicators and KPIs
• Prepare Power BI Dashboards and presentation decks for various forums
• Ensure the KPI Reporting Guidelines are embedded and sustained within the GBS/EM community through trainings and coaching, workshops and presentations, working directly and indirectly with all team members and service lines
• Fully aware of own responsibilities, capable to take decisions and make recommendations related to best practices
• Proactively develops working relationships with global / regional teams and stakeholders, working successfully with cross functional teams from various business/geographical areas
• Actively seeks out opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of MK reporting
• Designs, develops and implements the standards and practices for MK metrics and KPI calculations and supports any on-going improvement initiatives related to them
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
• Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
• Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
• Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
• Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
• Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!