43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Systems & Planning Associate (1 year)
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
JTI Romania este membră a Japan Tobacco International, important producător internațional de tutun cu peste 44.000 de angajați, în 130 de țări, având sediul central în Geneva, Elveția.
JTI și-a început activitatea în România în 1993 (ca R.J. Reynolds), și a fost una dintre primele companii multinaționale care a investit pe plan local. De atunci, am continuat să investim în oameni, în mărci și în fabrica din București, recunoscută în grupul JTI pentru eficiență și excelența în execuție. Circa 70% din producția fabricii merge la export.
Who are we looking for - Requirements:
Education: University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry
- Expertise in project management or in working with systems (. SAP) is a plus
Language: English knowledge: (writing and speaking)
Other skills and knowledge:
- Project management knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Database administration skills in Entersoft, SAP, Excel
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving, planning and organizing abilities
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with a "can do" attitude
- Microsoft Office with focus on Excel, PowerPoint, Entersoft
What are the next steps:
- Phone discussion
- Technical test - Excel
- Online tests
- Interview with Trade Planning & Analysis Manager and Local P&C
All applications will be reviewed, but only relevant ones will be contacted. Be aware that you will receive the call from Poland as our Global Business Services is based in Warsaw.
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply!
What will you do - Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Merchandising and services Catalog in close collaboration with the POSM development team and with the GBS team; finalizes the material creation forms, based on the information received from marketing, POSM development team (promotional materials at the point of sale), PPO and Finance; PR's (purchasing requests) for services and materials
- Managing & ensuring correct registration of Trade Marketing Contracts for the entire JTI Universe
- Offers administrative support: PRs for interdepartmental projects, GR (goods receipt) in SAP, monitoring & closing POs
- Follows and recommends opportunities to improve, optimize and reduce the processes in which it is involved
- Coordinates the allocated projects in terms of specified deadlines and ensures the delivery of the project according to the requirements
What this position is about – purpose:
Provide support in the development and planning stage for permanent and temporary promotional materials, through its role as a single point of contact with the GBS department and by coordinating the activities related to the Merchandising Catalog.
Collaborate closely with other members of the Marketing & Sales function (M&S), cooperate with external counterparts (HQ team of the Merchandising Catalog) and internal (PPO, development team of the Commercial Planning team, Finance, GBS) to ensure that information is collected and aligned, that ongoing processes are respected and tracked, in accordance with established procedures.
Also manages the full registration in the system for some of the Trade Marketing contracts in the JTI universe.
Raporteaza eroarea la