43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Junior Back End & API Developer Digital Channels
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
We share one common purpose – empowering communities to progress.
We are change makers, and we are not afraid of thinking big. Are you one of us?
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Design, build, and maintain RESTful API's;
• Competence in Web and Mobile layers included HTML/HTTPS, iOS and or Android;
• Competence in Spring Boot, EJB, JPA/Hibernate, Oracle & DB2 databases;
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools (like Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus);
• Knowledge of cloud Architecture;
• Competence on Linux based infrastructures;
• Effective understanding of best practices regarding system security measures;
• Understanding of Cloud Native Architectures.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Develop high-quality, secure java API following the practices and principles which guarantee continuous delivery;
• Defining the overarching API vision and strategy across a cross-functional team;
• Develop digital infrastructure and CI/CD automation to improve efficiency and reduce risk;
• Help the team to make high-volume, low-latency backend systems even better in powering the whole product;
• Collaborate with Business, solution architect and colleagues from other areas to develop new features;
• Produce well tested, concise, performant code;
• Ensure applications are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats;
• Contribute to achieving team objectives with a strong sense of responsibility toward quality, agility and system security.
Our offer to you?
• Flexible working hours;
• The possibility of working hybrid;
• A professional but still friendly work environment
• Access to our Benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
• Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options)
• Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days)
• Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
• Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities
• Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry
Raporteaza eroarea la