Customer Project Manager for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The Customer Project Manager (CPM) is the overall owner and leader of the project responsible for the overall planning, execution and delivery. He/she is responsible to ensure successful project completion according to project targets, within the agreed time schedule, according to budget and with high quality. He/she is the primary internal and external interface for the project.Qualifications
- Plans and controls the project time schedule including all major project activities (iePLC/MLC release planning, sample builds, customer deliveries, test events, etc);
- Ensures on time execution of work packages, initiates countermeasures in case of deviations and escalates as needed;
- Controls project scope via project target definition and subsequent change management (CCB);
- Leads and owns overall change management and change approval activities within the project;
- Responsible for project costs resulting from changes and ensures either reimbursement or recovery measures;
- Leads and owns the project budget including project budget planning, execution within the defined budget, efficient cost management and ensuring proper reimbursement;
- Ensures product cost and profitability are within project targets;
- Leads overall sample planning activities including prototype phase definition and input for sample VRM;
- Prepares and performs gate releases to ensure all necessary activities are performed and the required release documents are available for final release by the Gate Release Director;
- Serves as primary customer interface for project related issues and defines project level customer strategy with IPT and management;
- Reports progress of project to internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Autonomous Mobility (AM) is the most important technology for self-driving cars and, as a result, has become one of the fastest-growing automotive electronics segments. Autonomous Mobility is a combination of electric systems that are focused on automating and improving all of the vehicle's other systems to ensure better, safer driving.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la