Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
ESH Internship - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs ESH Internship - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our Electronics Manufacturing.
- archive document;
- maintain database;
- report preparation;
- complete the labor protection sheets.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Is in university in 2nd or 3rd year to a non-technical profile;
- Organized person, responsible, flexible and proactive;
- Attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- English knowledge;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment
- Is available for a part-time (4 hours/day) working schedule.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la